The Blefari Subdivision involved carrying out bulk earthworks, installing services such as sewer, stormwater, potable water and reclaimed water, and constructing new footpaths, kerb and road in order to extend the existing residential area surrounding the project site.
KEY CONSTRUCTION PROCESSES
- Site preparation; clearing vegetation, stripping topsoil.
- Bulk Earthworks
- Sewer system Installation
- Stormwater system Installation
- Potable & reclaimed water system Installation
- CST Trenching
- Subgrade preparation
- Construction of new concrete footpath and kerbing
- Construction of new asphalt roads
- Respread topsoil & disestablish.
Mount Barker, South Australia
January 2017 – August 2017