The Lightsview basins consisted of partially complete basins that were excavated two years prior to T&J Constructions commencing on site so the development to the north and east of the basin could continue. T & J Constructions were engaged to complete the additional excavation to increase the size of the basin, complete the clay liner and all associated stormwater works.
KEY CONSTRUCTION PROCESSES
- Excavate out material with excavator and dump truck.
- Complete all stormwater pit and pipe works
- Detailed excavation of basin floor with GPS 30T excavator with tilt bucket
- Rip and moisture 200 mm clay layer insitu
- Import and spread 200 mm clay layer under level 1
- Spread 200 mm topsoil on clay layer
- Pump ground water out of basin
Lightsview, South Australia
B – 2019 12 weeks
C – 2019 12 weeks
D&E – 2020 8 weeks
CIC Northgate Pty Ltd